Warehouse & Receiving Coordinator
For NTIC-Circle Pines Warehouse: Print, pick and fulfill orders daily. Maintain inventory accuracy daily.
Role and Responsibilities
Will be responsible for reading and prioritizing sales orders, picking orders, properly securing all packages to be shipped, and loading/unloading trucks & containers. Inventory control, cycle counts, bin transfers, accurately recording incoming materials, following all Quality Control procedures, stocking bins, and following all Company and ISO process and procedures. Required to keep the warehouse and receiving area clean on a daily basis, empty the trash, sweep and wash the floors as needed. Must be detail oriented, very accurate and have very good math skills (must pass a detail and math skills test). Must be able to lift 70 lbs. Good computer skills a must. Will help in Production and Assembly areas as needed. Must be a team player with a positive and “can-do” attitude. There will be mix duties in this position and individuals must be able to multitask in order to get the job done. And other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- 3-5 years’ work experience in warehouse & packaging
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have CURRENT forklift certification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experience with ISO Procedures – writing and following
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Required to pass a language, math skills test & detail accuracy test
- Must have incoming receiving experience
- High attention to detail & accuracy – will be tested
- Must be good at math calculations (ex. weight, length, dimensions) - will be tested
- Must be organized
- Able to identify problems & find help to resolve them
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Order selection experience
- Proficient computer and data entry skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills – will be tested
- Professional attitude
- Must have outstanding work history
- Must be reliable
- Desire to keep all areas neat and clean
- Must be willing to help where ever help is needed
Every employee is expected to support the NTIC Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with our Quality System Manual and Quality Control Procedures. This position is responsible to set, follow and maintain the QMS and related Quality Control Procedures.