Account Specialist – Zerust Oil & Gas – Circle Pines, MN
Job Title: Account Specialist – Zerust Oil & Gas – Circle Pines, MN
Internal support for Oil & Gas customers globally; receives telephone calls, e-mails, and internal communications from Oil & Gas team and customers. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): receiving, processing, and confirming product orders, providing shipping information, resolving billing questions and troubleshooting problems. Assist Business Development Managers, and internal departments to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide product support to customers; escalate to technical support as needed for customer issue resolution.
- Process sales orders in ERP System from inbound customers ensuring proper lead times, customer information, and special instructions. Provide information on product availability and pricing, shipment tracking, updated order status and delivery information.
- Report, research and start a Customer Service Action (CSA) for problems and complaints received from customers. Create Service Requests, for Regional Sales Managers as needed.
- Issue Return Material Authorizations to customers within the guidelines of the RMA policy. Follow-up on outstanding RMA’s.
- Provide freight quotes based on customer request.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience of relevant customer service.
- Must have experience with an ERP system
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Word is a must.
- Must have B.S., B.A., or A.A. in business or a related field.
- Must have demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are necessary.
- Experience with International customer (desired)
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Effective planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure. Self-motivated
- Every employee is expected to support the NTIC Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with our Quality System Manual and Quality Control Procedures. This position is responsible to set, follow and maintain the QMS and related Quality Control Procedures. This position also has change authority in the QMS System.
IT IS A REQUIREMENT THAT ALL NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED BEFORE STARTING WORK. IF AN APPLICANT NEEDS TO REQUEST AN ACCOMODATION RELATED TO THIS REQUIREMENT, THEY CAN SUBMIT THAT REQUEST TO HUMAN RESOURCES’.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 763-225-6645. No telephone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.