Associate Project Manager – Zerust Oil & Gas – Beachwood, OH
Job Title: Associate Project Manager – Zerust Oil & Gas – Beachwood, OH
Position Type: Full Time
Department: Oil & Gas
This position shall be directly involved with all project related activities, including providing oversight on ongoing projects and project related activities. This role is responsible for planning and coordinating project activities, under the oversite of the project manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works between the team and client/contractor contacts (as needed) to determine the most applicable solution of our products and services, validating approaches and amending as necessary until project completing
- Forecasts project materials and equipment and assist with scheduling team activities
- Assists with sales support for existing clients as required
- Tracks project statuses and follows up on deliverables
- Performs various administrative tasks such as preparing quotes and proposals, formatting reports, scheduling meetings, managing in-house inventory, etc.
- Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, and other key personnel.)
- Coordinates with 3rd party distributors, contractors, and installation partners for various project related activities
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned in a timely, orderly and efficient manner
- Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent (engineering degree preferred)
- Proven work experience (1-2 years min.) being a part of a project-oriented team. Examples on specific relevant work experience include schedule creation and management, solution design and implementation (CAD, SOWs, Field Logs, etc.), project management software use and management, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel (20% or less)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and able to multitask/oversee several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a remote support team
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in product development
- Proven work experience leading or managing a project-oriented team
- PMP certification is a plus but not required
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com or fax to 763-225-6645. No telephone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.