Customer Service Rep – Zerust – Circle Pines, MN
Job Title: Customer Service Rep – Zerust – Circle Pines, MN
This role provides primary internal support for NTIC’s Zerust Industrial customers and customer service team located in North America.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): Light receptionist duties, processing, and confirming product orders, providing shipping information, resolving billing questions, and troubleshooting problems. Assist Regional sales managers, and internal departments to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Light receptionist duties including answering/transferring mainline phones, and sorting mail.
- Provide product support to customers; escalate to technical support as needed for customer issue resolution.
- Process sales orders in ERP System for assigned territory, ensuring proper lead-times, customer information, and special instructions. Provide information on product availability and pricing, shipment tracking, order status, and delivery information.
- Set up new customer accounts and maintain on a regular basis with accurate information in CRM and SOP Systems.
- Report, research, and start a Customer Service Action (CSA) for problems and complaints received from customer on behalf of the CSR Team. Process RMA’s and credits within the guidelines of the RMA policy.
- Process requests for quotations.
- Issues purchase orders to subcontractors for assigned orders, reviews confirmations, and follows upon on order status and tracks late orders.
- Provides backup Customer Service for NTIC’s Natur-Tec division when needed.
- Other duties as assigned to support the CSR Team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- High School graduate
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral.
- Strong Customer relation skills and attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow through on tasks to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- Customer Service experience in a manufacturing setting
- SalesPad, CRM, and Microsoft Great Plains experience
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- A.A. in business or a related field.
Every employee is expected to support the NTIC Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with our Quality System Manual and Quality Control Procedures. This position is responsible to set, follow and maintain the QMS and related Quality Control Procedures. This position also has change authority in the QMS System.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 763-225-6645. No telephone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.