Field Operations Manager – Zerust Oil & Gas – Houston, TX
Job Title: Field Operations Manager – Zerust Oil & Gas – Houston, TX
Job Type: Full-time
Travel Required: Ability to travel 80%
General Job Description:
Under the supervision of the Sr. Manager, the Field Operations Manager will assist with the field operations in overseeing Zerust Oil and Gas products implementation. Train contractors in method, equipment and practices used in Oil and Gas sector, supervise installation projects and chemistry procedures, operates trucks and hand equipment, provide repairs and maintenance of existing installations, performs a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled tasks, shares standby and emergency responsibilities with other field personal; and, assumes the responsibilities of the Field Support Engineer in his absence.
- Plans and prepares project and work schedules and assigns individual employees and crews to specific tasks.
- Supervises and assists individual employees and crews in performing specific construction, replacement and/or repair project tasks to assure satisfactory performance of the Zerust Oil and Gas Solutions.
- Reads and interprets drawings, construction contracts, specifications, details and plans for the purpose of correctly installing, repairing and/or replacing Zerust Oil and Gas Solutions.
- Accurately estimates and prepares quantity lists of labor, material and equipment needed for construction, replacement and/or repair projects.
- Develops and presents to subordinates information relating to safety in conformance with site specifics.
- Processes records relating to job costs and time expenditures of equipment.
- Provide inspection records and follow-up.
- Travels to client field sites domestically and internationally as needed.
- Ability to handle basic laboratory chemicals, solvents, acids, bases, etc.
- Good organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Define planning for test and analysis and coordinate the activities (order special tool, get support from suppliers).
- Analyzing operations and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Must have Microsoft Office suite applications experience.
- Must have minimum of a technical school degree in the engineering or Oil and Gas related field.
- Ability to travel up to 80%.
- Must be able to pass a FIT test to demonstrate ability to work with and around chemicals and wear a respirator when necessary.
Physical Requirements of Job:
- Close and distance vision; color perception; hearing; clear speech; use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; walking over uneven ground; climbing; kneeling; stooping; bending; sitting; squatting; upper and lower body flexibility; standing; lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying (regularly up to 25 lbs., frequently up to 50 lbs., and infrequently up to 100 lbs.); and driving vehicle.
Environmental Requirements of Job:
- Outside: Works outside frequently in a variety of weather conditions reaching +100°.
- Inside: Occasionally works indoors in temperature-controlled environment.
- Fumes/Gases: Exposure to fumes from construction equipment, and dust from construction operations.
- Noise/Vibration: Moderate exposure to noise and vibration from construction tools and equipment.
Mental Requirements of Job:
- Judgment: Ability to work independently, prioritize work and make decisions regarding correct application and implementation of work procedures. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to work with others and to formulate appropriate instructions to achieve desired goals.
- Social Skills: Ability to relate cooperatively with members of Zerust Team, and Contractor personnel.
- Communication Skills: Ability to quickly organize and communicate thoughts orally and written. Ability to understand communications from others. Ability to communicate all hand signals related to construction operations.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 763-225-6645. No telephone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.