Job Title: QC Chemist - Circle Pines, Minnesota
This individual, reporting to the QC Manager, will use their experience in quality control procedures and knowledge of chemistry to perform quality control analyses on raw materials and finished products for our Zerust range of products. Root cause analysis capability is required as is the requirement to generate laboratory reports for customers and communicate with them directly. Candidate will have close interaction with a variety of technical colleagues as well as marketing, sales and production groups within the organization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Quality control for all raw materials and finished products that fall within our Zerust range of products.
- Write reports, maintain and develop Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaise with customers, internal and external sales, our Beachwood laboratory personnel and external testing laboratories
- Provide support for formulation development efforts
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, plus have a minimum of 2 years practical, industrial experience
- Have a strong understanding of Quality Control Procedures and Analytical Analyses procedures
- Have experience in the field of corrosion a plus but not essential
- Have experience in formulation science a plus but not essential
- Have a foundation of physical, electro and organic chemistry
- Be familiar with the latest analytical/lab equipment and test methodologies
- Have the ability to work in a team orientated environment as well as autonomously
- Be self-motivated
- Have a logical approach to problem solving
- Be able to complete tasks to timeframe and budget
- Candidate will be well organized
- Candidate will have strong attention to detail, as well as have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Flexibility and creativity are a must
- If you are keen to play a critical role in the success of a business and you meet the above criteria, you need not search any further
- Every employee is expected to support the NTIC Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with our Quality System Manual and Quality Control Procedures. This position is responsible to set, follow and maintain the QMS and related Quality Control Procedures. This position also has change authority in the QMS System.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 763-225-6645. No telephone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.