Sales Executive – Zerust Oil & Gas – Out of State
Job Title: Sales Executive – Zerust Oil & Gas – Out of State
Job Type: Full-time
To help grow a dynamic rising star business within the Oil & Gas corrosion mitigation sector. The company already has multiple prior installations at oil majors and top industry leading companies with a focus on corrosion mitigation for aboveground storage tanks and pipeline assets. This person will meet with asset owners and corrosion protection professionals to promote the unique products/solutions being developed by the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Covers all sales and support functions in an assigned territory or specific client list.
- Forecasts, solicits and secures orders from potential and existing customers
- Assists with sales support at existing clients as required
- Proactively searches for new business opportunities.
- Secures orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility or contacting by phone/eMail.
- Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, and other key personnel.)
- Promotes company solutions/successes/position papers/etc. on social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Coordinates with 3rd party distributors, contractors and installation partners to promote sales
- Assists with solution validation by trade bodies like NACE and API (papers, presentations, trade show participation, etc.)
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned
- Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 7-10 years outside sales experience
- Strong sales/client references and demonstrable achievement of sales targets/growth
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive communication skills
- Willingness to travel (40%, possibly some international)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated / self-starter / “Hunter”
- Sense of urgency
- Personable, extroverted personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Work from Home and coordinate efforts with the Houston based Business Development Manager
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a remote support team
- Knowledge of Cathodic Protection experience in tank and pipeline sector sales (e.g. inhibitor sales, cathodic protection sales, etc.)
- Experience with launching ‘new’ products/technologies into conservative markets
- Proven ability to work with Engineers and Operators, at head office or in the field
Physical Requirements of Job:
Tasks require standing and walking, or frequent light lifting up to 10 pounds; occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds; or minimal dexterity in the use of fingers, limbs, or body in the operation of shop or office equipment. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at keyboard or testing stations. Exposure and involvement working with various chemicals and testing stations/equipment will require mobility.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com or fax to 763-225-6645. No telephone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.