VP of Operations
Reports to – CEO
VP of Operations will lead:
U.S. Operations including oversight of the following departments:
- In-house Production and Manufacturing
- Outsourced manufacturing
- Inventory Management
- Logistics / Shipping
- Manage and direct day-to-day operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Develop, communicate, and implement effective operating policies to support company growth objectives.
- Spearhead operational and process improvements companywide.
- Ensure that company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures to meet operational and financial targets.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals.
- Lead initiatives to establish manufacturing operations overseas and global sourcing.
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years of strong operational experience: ideally has worked in a management role for 5+ years. Experience working for a manufacturing company is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement, TQM or Six Sigma.
- Skills should include strong negotiating skills, organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the company objectives
- Ability to travel internationally
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. Technical background is desired and a MBA is preferred.
- Foreign language skills and an understanding of working across cultures are desired.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com or fax to 763-225-6645. No telephone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.