Customer Service Representative- Zerust
Job Title: Customer Service Representative - Zerust - Circle Pines, MN
Job Type: Full-time
Handle all customer requests: including answering initial questions, order follow-through, and the expeditious handling of quality / technical issues that arise from customers using NTIC’s products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive and check pricing on all orders, as well as payment terms and methods
- Enter customer sales orders into SOP system
- Monitor Inventory when entering customer’s orders
- Create credit memos
- Assist customers with complaints or defective issues
- Ensure customer information is updated and entered into CRM and SOP systems
- Process requests for quotations
- Coordinate with Marketing for promotions or launching of new products
- Process sample requests
- Update monthly sales chart
- Assist in preparing documentation for freight forwarder
- Prepare request of promotional literature and material
- Assist AR/AP with customer/vendor payment issues
- Assist all Regional Sales Managers
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- High School graduate
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral.
- Strong follow-up and customer relation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Other Preferred Skills:
- Problem solving skills
- Effective planning and prioritization skills
- Energetic attitude
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- B.S., B.A., or A.A. in business or a related field.
- Every employee is expected to support the NTIC Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with our Quality System Manual and Quality Control Procedures.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com or fax to 763-225-6645. No telephone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.