Marketing Communications Specialist
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist - Zerust/NTIC - Circle Pines, MN
Department/Group: NTIC - Marketing
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Assist in the development of marketing strategies and campaigns for NTIC’s various brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales and upper management to plan and deliver well produced videos and other audiovisual products to support business. This position will be responsible for writing the script, filming the video and editing.
- Assist with the development of marketing materials and literature such as brochures, information sheets, case studies, etc. Ensure all information is consistent in content and with the organization's objectives and style standards.
- Assist Marketing department in all aspects of Marketing department projects and initiatives.
- Website content editing, development, and strategy.
- Preparation, support and attendance of company tradeshows.
- Various other work as assigned by company.
- This position reports to the company’s Marketing Manager.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media or related field
- 1-3 years of video editing work experience (preferred but not necessary)
- Well organized, creative and detail oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (preferred but not necessary)
- Strong project management ability and organizational skills
- Clear oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Photography and videography skills and interest
- Problem solving skills
- Effective planning and prioritization skills
- Results-oriented person with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
IT IS A REQUIREMENT THAT ALL NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED BEFORE STARTING WORK. IF AN APPLICANT NEEDS TO REQUEST AN ACCOMODATION RELATED TO THIS REQUIREMENT, THEY CAN SUBMIT THAT REQUEST TO HUMAN RESOURCES.
Physical Requirements of Job:
This job posting is for in-person (not remote from home) work at company location. This position may require out of state travel to support company tradeshow activities. Travel should be no more than 4 to 5 times a year.
Candidates must be able to work in the US legally and possess a valid federal/state photo ID for air travel.
Tasks are essentially sedentary, with occasional walking, bending, light lifting, or other restricted physical activities. However, some tasks may require some physical effort, i.e. some standing and walking, or frequent light lifting (5-10 lbs.); or minimal dexterity in the use of fingers, limbs, or body in the operation of shop or office equipment. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at keyboard.