National Sales Representative - Natur-Tec
Job Title: National Sales Representative - Natur-Tec - Midwest Region
Location: Preferably located in: Minneapolis, Denver, or Detroit. Due to the amount of travel it's also prefered that you are within 1 hr from airport.
Department/Group: Sales– Natur-Tec
Travel Required: Average 75%
Job Type: Full Time
Level/Salary Range: Exempt / Salary Confidential
Create, service, and grow new and current accounts within business unit.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Covers all sales functions nationwide
- Forecasts, solicits and secures orders from potential and existing customers
- Secures orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility or contacting by phone.
- Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, management, and other key personnel), and broker partners.
- Establish professional relationships with industry stakeholders and influencers.
- Submits weekly activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer/vendor relationships.
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by their direct supervisor.
- Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision from their direct supervisor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- 4-year college degree
- Knowledge of Environmental Sciences/Sustainability preferred.
- 3-5 years outside sales experience with distribution and direct customers
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive communication skills
- Willingness to travel (average travel 75%)
- Self-motivated/ self-starter
- Sense of urgency
- Personable, extroverted personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office suite required
- Familiarity with CRM software preferred
Physical Requirements of Job:
Tasks are essentially sedentary, with occasional walking, bending, light lifting, or other restricted physical activities. However, some tasks may require some physical effort, i.e. some standing and walking, or frequent light to medium lifting of computer equipment (computers, peripheral devices approximately 5-30 lbs.); or minimal dexterity in the use of fingers, limbs, or body in the operation of shop or office equipment. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at keyboard.
- Every employee is expected to support the NTIC Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with our Quality System Manual and Quality Control Procedures. This position is responsible to set, follow and maintain the QMS and related Quality Control Procedures. This position also has change authority in the QMS System.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 763-225-6645. No telephone calls, recruiters, or agencies please.