- Northern Technologies International Corporation Reinstates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Northern Technologies International Corporation Reports Financial Results For First Quarter Fiscal 2021
- Northern Technologies International Corporation to Announce Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Financial Results and Host Conference Call
- Northern Technologies International Corporation Reports Financial Results for Fiscal 2020
- Northern Technologies International Corporation to Announce Fiscal 2020 Fourth Quarter Financial Results and Host Conference Call
Natur-Tec won Masters of Innovation
We’re happy and honored to have won the 2014-15 “Masters of Innovation” award from Interline Brands. Vendors considered for this award are proven market leaders being first to bring IBI new products and trends. They routinely develop unique marketing strategies based on expert channel knowledge to create accelerated growth and work with our sales teams to open new business opportunities. This award is a reflection of tremendous team work, strong customer focus, and terrific products. We are privileged to work with such a great team at Interline Brands and look forward to strengthening our partnership well into the future.
Natur-Tec Plastics Ready to Embrace Shift Green Technology
CIRCLE PINES — If green technology is the wave of the future, an international corporation located in Circle Pines is ready for the world to embrace the change.
Since 2004, the Northern Technologies International Corporation (NTIC) has been developing bio-based substitutes to traditional plastics through its Natur-Tec branch. Its products have been developed to eliminate further damage to the environment caused by traditional plastics, but also to correct past mistakes other companies made from "biodegradable" products that, according to the company CEO, weren't biodegradable. More...
NTIC – Top 10 Hardest Working CFO's
NTIC's Chief Financial Officer was recently named one of the "Top 10 Hardest Working CFO's" for a small, public company by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal. Each CFO was evaluated across seven categories that the magazine used to measure the extent and effectiveness of their work. These categories were Pay & Tenure, International Revenue, Stock Performance, Annual Revenue, Recent Revenue Growth and SEC Compliance.
NTIC – One of the Top 25 Fastest Growing Companies in MN!
Northern Technologies International Corporation was recently recognized in the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal as one for the Top 25 Fastest growing Small Public Companies in Minnesota. Ranked by three-year revenue growth, NTIC was #10 on the list with a three-year revenue growth of 98.8% (revenue of $16,605,000).