Technology that aids greener manufacturing, energy production, and facilities
Northern Technologies International Corporation (NTIC) core business units:
Global Corrosion Solutions
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Remanufacture
- Preserving metals assets to reduce waste and the energy required to make new items.
- Aiding in the refurbishing and remanufacturing of used metal items such as engine components.
- Preventing waste by enabling the recycling of rusted metal items.
- Offering recyclable products such as Zerust VCI films and papers.
ZERUST/EXCOR® products are safe for people and the environment. Most of Zerust's core products are approved by many commercial companies, military organizations, International Health Institute and chemical organization to be non-toxic, and environmentally benign. ZERUST/EXCOR® experts offer consultation services for corrosion management.
Our management systems is certified according to the ISO 9001: Quality Management Standard.
- NTIC endeavors to be the premier supplier of innovative corrosion inhibiting packaging as well as related products and services in the world. In this respect, NTIC is committed to continual top-line growth and improvement to our Quality Management System (“QMS”), while strictly adhering to applicable regulations and standards.
- NTIC recognizes that, in order to achieve continual growth, we must focus on our QMS objectives of improving productivity and quality in order to be able to reinvest in the new products and services essential to retaining customer satisfaction.
- NTIC will provide a safe workplace by ensuring that all activities are conducted in a manner that protects the health and safety of each employee.
REACH information: for questions regarding REACH, please email REACH@ntic.com.
The ZERUST/EXCOR® technical service team provides consultations onsite to recommend a corrosion management solution. Consult the Worldwide leaders in corrosion prevention and management products and services today.
Corrosion Controlled, Costs Controlled.
Zerust Oil and Gas is a division of Northern Technologies International Corporation that provides corrosion mitigation solutions and services to clients in the Oil & Gas and process chemical industries.
Some of our oil and gas clients include Conoco-Philips (USA), EPPCO (UAE), Petrobras (Brazil), Schlumberger (Malaysia), EMS Pipeline (USA), PEMEX (Mexico), Shell (Malaysia), and FMC Technologies (USA).
Zerust Oil and Gas products reduce the environmental impact of the oil and gas industry by:
- Reducing the waste of metal assets and fossil fuels
- Preventing spillage and leaks
- Extending the service life of metal assets
Zerust solutions are designed to meet the stringent third-party evaluations of EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) regulations.
High-Tech Bio-Plastic for a Sustainable World
Natur-Tec®, a business unit of Northern Technologies International Corporation, engineers and manufactures biobased and compostable plastics intended to replace conventional, petroleum-based plastics. Natur-Tec has a broad bioplastics portfolio which spans flexible film, rigid injection molded materials, and engineered plastics. These applications allow for the production of 100% certified biodegradable and compostable finished products, such as bags, foodservice products, and product packaging.
Natur-Tec products support sustainability goals of people and companies:
- Enabling users to reduce their carbon footprint
- Offer high-quality certified biobased and 100% compostable resins and products
- Actively research new technologies to improve the sustainable product choices
Natur-Tec biobased resins meet the US standard for biobased plastics, ASTM D6866. Finished products made from these resins enable users to reduce their carbon footprint by 80% when compared to the use of traditional plastics.
Natur-Tec compostable resins meet the US standard for compostable plastics, ASTM D6400. Natur-Tec compostable resins are used to make products that support a sustainable lifestyle such as compostable bags and bin liners for use in homes and businesses. Diverting organic waste typically reduces waste going to a landfill by 30-50%.
Natur-Tec offers proprietary biobased and compostable plastics and finished products tailored for single-use disposable consumer and industrial packaging, as well as durable industrial engineering plastics applications.